Sunday, March 18, 2012

Announcement

For many months this blog served as a vessel for class reflections, specifically for my design class. I am now in the process of converting it into a travel blog. (I never thought I'd see the day!) I leave for London in May, so until then I'm going to use this as a sort of planner. And while I'm there, my wonderful family and friends can keep up with my adventures here.

I have a growing "To Do" list, including multiple castles, scenic routes, and shopping markets. Hopefully I'll be able to better plan and choose from among these options along the way. In the mean time, I eagerly await my departure date! Although to be honest I also dread it in a way. I'll be leaving behind my boyfriend, friends, and family for a long period of time, and part of me is scared to the point of simply not dwelling on it too much.

Top of my list, Oxford!

No comments:

Post a Comment