Thursday, October 20, 2011

Below are some photographs from TCU's image database that are serving as inspiration as I draft photos for my upcoming website, which will advocate a specific reform at TCU.




As we discussed in class today, photographs should have rhetorical meaning, and in the context of my prospective reform, images similar to those above will carry meaning relevant to my ideas. My topic, increased tuition rates and possible buffers for TCU families, is not very conducive to images of people. However, several of my original concepts for photos included elements utilized by those above. Such images will reinforce the fact that such issues and their reform affect the campus as a whole.

On a lighter note, after today's class I am feeling much, much better about my website. It still has very little on it, but many of the technical issues I was having have been explained, and I am finally able to go about modifying the site's elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment