Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Grind

I'm getting into the grind on this Reform TCU site. I was excited about my proposal and my ideas for the site, but after seeing many of my classmates' pages in class, I'm suffering from a major self-confidence crisis. On the bright side, props to my classmates for an awesome job!

I am not too worried about content; I have a lot of faith in the relevance of my topic and the supporting information I have found. I am worried about my page itself and its design. My biggest fear is that it will seem amateur, but truth be told it is. I have no idea what I'm doing in Dreamweaver. The closest sensation I can associate it with is groping around in the dark, and after a lot of frustrating time I might eventually find an answer.

How do you stay motivated in piecing together large projects? Do you have any tips for helpful information or insight in web design?

Stay posted for updates! (and perhaps a brighter outlook)

No comments:

Post a Comment