Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Beginnings

And yet another new project begins, bringing with it new beginnings of brainstorming and thought...

In the advertising industry, many professionals utilize a form of market research called "cool hunting." The first idea I had for this first project involves examining and critiquing such a concept and practice. If I pursue this option, my first idea is to base the project on my roommate, Lindsey, and her founding of TCU's Quidditch Club. I'm not spoiling the rest of the argument, though!

My next idea stemmed from our class discussion about store windows and displays, and I have considered using such set-ups as a model for another point I would like to make. I have several topics of "discourse" to which this examination could apply, so this idea is also still very much in the works.

Other ideas I have had, which are even less developed than the aforementioned, stem from religious icons, uniforms, and the color red. (And yes, several of these ideas came directly from class conversation, but I have every intention of taking these in different directions.)

No comments:

Post a Comment