Wednesday, November 30, 2011

That pesky fourth image...

I am currently still in a debate, a quandary if you will, about my fourth image. "WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!" has run through my mind a few times. I'm beginning to wonder if I shouldn't just wait until my photo shoot to determine what message my argument is still missing. Perhaps my lovely friends/models will provide inspiration.

To tell the truth, though, I hate not having all of the images already planned, but perhaps organic is the best way to grow the thought.

My images will require interpretation; the differences between the two characters of my presentation will be subtle; the viewer will have to think to determine where I am going with my message. In addition to that strategy, I am going to use juxtaposition of additional images on top of the images of my "models" themselves to encourage further thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment