Thursday, June 14, 2012

Our jaunt to Oxford


was beautiful!
Crossing the bridge from the train station into town





We mostly just walked around campus (or at least parts of it) and had dinner in this little cafe (Cafe Bar Cafe?). We finally got our Oxford sweatshirts we'd been wanting so bad, and then on the way home we had our train car all to ourselves! So naturally, we had a dance party.

The town was wonderful; not surprisingly, we got a little excited every time we saw groups of people who were obviously students... just imagining what it must be like to go to school there, to live there. 

In a few hours we're leaving for Paris! I'm very excited, and just a wee bit nervous. We're going as a group, though, so no worries. This will be the first place I go, on this trip, where English isn't the primary language. And I know no French! (Take that back, courtesy of my roommate, I can say, "It's cold.")

Until then, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment